Why is life so chaotic?? There is no method in the madness. Human beings make simpler things more complicated and in the process of resolving the complications, end up screwing everything. Perfection is never there. Life is ad-hoc.........
But why am I sounding so negative?? Why can't I see the positives?? Why are simpler things looking complicated to me??
???????
Tuesday, August 07, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Kya ho gaya ?!!!!!!!!1
I thinky u need some "Art of living " course!!!!
pay me 100000000000/- ONLY!..and bingo!!I will teach you how to enjoy this madness...method or no method!!You will become calm...and relaxed....jokes apart,take it easy man.
@Santosh - You right. It was just for a short span of time. Now I am learning to take things easy :P
Ehhh.. maybe all dis chaos is owing 2 an overdose of midnite calls n weddin shoppin ? :D
@Such - This blog was written b4 these overdoses madam... now it is even worse.. ;)
Post a Comment